2005-04-21

Upcoming Deadlines?

I've got a big presentation which needs to be finalized soon. ~nervous~

I was just handed the monthly survey for AUGI to prep.

I am updating the AutoCAD Community Forum Page with more great tips!

I am in the midst of writing an article (really, a collection of tips) for next month's ICC newsletter [now defunct]. (hint, it WON'T be about AutoCAD 2006! for those of you not upgrading, and sick of hearing about the new release)
I'll also be editing the other author submissions.

I'm getting ready for my next LUG meeting on the 26th.
You can see the information on the GAUG website, or on the AUGI LUG Calendar.

Remember, if you have any questions, comments, reports from meetings, popular topics, do post them in the AUGI LUG forum! (there is also a running thread in there with posts from users wishing to start a lug in their areas, pop in and see if there is someone you can connect with!)

I am also in the midst of moving (Yes! Again! They don't call me the Wanderer for nothing, you know).

I'm also trying to finalize my plans for a trip to Washington this summer to visit with relatives out there, whom we don't see often enough.

So, there are a lot of very exciting things going on in my world, but, I am looking forward to very many wonderful things in the future! Spring is in the air, the sun is shining, birds are singing... and all that other treacly rot.

Hope you have the opportunity to get out and enjoy life a little.

No comments: