2007-04-20

MISSING POSTS

edit: all of my posts have been restored and the remainder of my blogs migrated thanks to the Blogger team. Woohoo! I love blogger. ~does snoopy dance~


IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MISSING POSTS...

If you've found an article via google search, I recommend checking out the 'cache' link where you can see a saved image of the missing post (see below image)...

Still no word from Blogger support on why all of the posts since I migrated to the 'new' blogger have disappeared... ~grumbling~

If you are looking for a post, and the cache in google search doesn't help, please feel free to email me, and I will send you the contents of the post you're looking for... I do not have time to repost every article yet, although I intend to if the Blogger employees don't come through for me.
I apologize for any inconvenience resulting from broken links. :-(


It will be a couple of weeks before I can get to all of the reposting, I'm afraid; I am working on (technically editing) another book right now and have deadlines to meet.

*****

Alright... my blog was fine last night... (I think)... it was most certainly fine after I made my last post, as I saw DH reading it later...

I came to search for a link this morning and I see that my blog has been magically rolled back to January! So... all of my posts and my links and my lovely new colour scheme has gone POOF... I've got a question in with blogger support, hopefully they'll be able to fix whatever went wrong.

If they can't, I've got archives, and will hopefully be able to back up most of what I've lost.

~sigh~ Sorry if you're looking for something specific I've posted since then.

Cheers and have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie.
I found your website through one of your comments on a different blog in which you stated you have always earned more money than the men with whom you've been in relationships with. I'm writing a story for a class at Northwestern about women earning more than men, and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions, since you've been in such a situation. It wouldn't take long, I promise - maybe just a quick phone interview? Please let me know if you could help me out on this one: my email is c-schmitz@northwestern.edu.
thanks so much! i really appreciate it.
christy

Mistress of the Dorkness said...

Sure, I'd be happy to chat, I'll try to drop you an email tonight. :-)