2008-01-31

Tutorial for Annotation Scaling Setup

Do you need to develop some new skills in setting up Annotation Scaling with AutoCAD 2008?

Well, this nifty little tutorial, available for download from the Autodesk website, could be just what you need to get started.

Download and unzip the following...

Setup Drawings for Scaling Annotations in AutoCAD 2008


You'll see an instructional pdf, as well as a sample file.

There are other tutorials available for:
Multileaders
Tables
and the
Dashboard (but, you've probably already seen me cover that one)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=9493275&linkID=9240615

I tried to run through this tutorial again & again, (reading it very carefully as I did) but I could not get the same results as the pdf suggested. Either there was an ambiguity in the directions, or perhaps a setvar that was not addressed at the outset. I did not find this tutorial very helpful.

Phil