2008-01-15

Dirty Jobs is in St. Louis

Yes, that title is, in fact, grammatically correct.

The popular Discovery Channel show, which has star Mike Rowe working in various dirty jobs around the country, is back in St. Louis. Tonight's episode shows "Mike Rowe get dirty in St. Louis as he works with a river barge demolition team and then melts down the scrap steel into molten metal."

Cool, huh?

I first saw mention of the episode on the Post Dispatch's website, StLToday.com, in a story titled 'Barging In'.

Times like this almost make me wish I had cable. But, let's face it, I don't get away from the pc enough to watch enough television to make the expense worth it.
If I really feel the need to veg, I can just pull up joost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sure are a DORK! lol! But for the life of me, I CANNOT understand why you "CAD" users think Autodesk's AutoCAD is "cool"! That is so 1980's! Grow up! I'm am so thankful that I transitioned away from the 2D world and joined the 3D atmoshere over 17 years ago. There's so much more money to be made as a CAD Designer by doing 3D! You 2D people are just "low-life" cad users! Autodesk SUCKS!