2008-01-10

Apologies to my E-Mail subscribers?

Awhile back, there was a problem during the Blogger upgrades, where most of my posts and all of my tags and new formatting went missing.

Blogger, wonderful folks that they are, restored my posts, but, not the rest of my changes. I had gone back to re-tag many of my posts, and my husband redid my site formatting.

But, any posts that hadn't been edited do not have any tags or the new tools (such as an 'email this' and 'subscribe to this post' and 'search for related content in this sphere'). So, I am going back and republishing each post to enable these capabilities.

I sincerely apologize if this causes them to be resent to my email subscribers (I'm not sure if those are sent out upon publishing/re-publishing, or upon initial posting), please bear with me. I believe I'm almost halfway through the update at this point.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's ok, we know it's not your fault. Just don't let it happen again.

Mistress of the Dorkness said...

:-) okay.

Starting next month, it will not happen again. ;)

Rereading this post, I just want to be clear that I wasn't (for once) being sarcastic about Google/Blogger. They were really nice and made sure the posts were restored rather quickly. They even sent me a sweatshirt and coffee mug to make up for my hassle. Swell folks.