2006-09-04

US Labor Day Meme

Alright, Robin Capper tagged me with this Labor Day Meme. I'm always up for a little fun and games so here goes...

1. Are you craving anything and if so, what?

I am craving some Hot Wings. I haven't had any in a while and it just sounds good.

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?

It's getting on into evening. Probably around 75 degrees, so not too bad. I wouldn't change it at all.

3. What two web sites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?

AUGI ! of course
blogher.org to keep up with other blogging ladies
+ several hundred, okay, fine, dozen RSS feeds

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?

I’d like to be on a plane to Ireland. Hey, I like chilly rainy greenery. :-D

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?

I'd be me... only richer and better looking. ;)

I tag... well, anyone else who wants to play.

No comments: