2023-09-21

Recognition from Verdantix

When I worked on the Owner's side, I remember reading a few Verdantix reports in my day. So, it has been pretty exciting this year, being able to play a small part in my company being included with the impressive service providers listed in their "Green Quadrant: Workplace Systems Integrators 2023" report.


Press release: R.O.I. Consulting Group

Going to the source, I was happy to see the Green Building Quadrant I'm familiar with. Please click through and read for more insights and perspective from Verdantix.

https://www.verdantix.com/insights/blogs/verdantix-green-quadrant-reveals-leading-workplace-systems-integrators-in-a-growing-market-

Green Quadrant - Workplace Systems Integrators 2023: Verdantix

Congratulations to all of my colleagues at R.O.I.! They are an amazingly talented group of people, providing implementation and support services for multiple IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / CPIP platforms, as well as helping building owners evaluate and select what platform is right for them.

Among those platforms we actively support:

  • MRI - Manhattan CenterStone
  • Planon
  • Serraview
  • Tango
  • Archibus
  • Tandem
And we also partner with a few IoT easy-to-use sensor vendors, including: 
  • Disruptive
  • Freespace
  • Vergesense

No comments: