2020-02-18

Company looking to fill a lot of occupancy planning & related roles

My company sent out another email today, asking for referrals for a host of occupancy planning roles. That tells me these positions are hot.

It took me awhile to get hired on here (massive company and it's hard to get to know the right people in HR at times, and my experiences are a bit limited), but, if anyone is interested in one (or more) of the roles, please let me know, I can start the referral process on our side and get the name of the recruiter in charge of the posting. That will really speed up the process.
(if you don't already have other contact information for me, feel free to email melanie.stone at am.jll.com)

There are locations listed, specific skills and hiring managers might make remote work possible for some of them, you'll just have to inquire and find out.
I adore my team, who are all based in California, and while I don't work with the folks at the local JLL office, they've all been very welcoming.

If these occupancy, space planning or cad manager roles are not up your alley, feel free to search our other open positions, I'd be willing to refer on them as well (there are 95 openings currently with the word CAD in the title).




No comments: