Drafters, Designers, Architects, Engineers, Trainers, Surveyors, etc from all industries can volunteer a little bit of information to give the AUGI community meaningful data for an idea of salaries (pay/wages/rates), benefits, job satisfaction and more.
As reported at the top of the survey form, the results of this survey will be published in the September issue of AUGIWorld Magazine.
If you'd like to know more, please read the AUGI Salary Survey Frequently Asked Questions page.
Click here to take the 2011 survey (sorry, you do need to be logged in, so that we can make sure folks aren't skewing the results by answering multiple times).
2010 AUGI Annual Salary Survey , which shows the type of users who participated. Don't think your industry is very well-represented? Please share the link with some colleagues and ask them to take part.
A couple of fast stats from the 2010 survey:
- The number of BIM Managers doubled from 2009 to 2010
- Sadly enough, the number of members receiving a reduction in pay quintupled
- The highest paying industry was Petroleum/Gas/Biofuels
- 74% of respondents felt their job was Secure
- Women make up 16.5% of respondents