Under Support > Data & Downloads > Updates & Services packs, you can check to see if you need to make any updates to your production software.
Oh, and, of course, don't forget to check out the Read Me files for all of these prior to install, to see if it applies to your product, to see if it's been superseded my something more recent, and to see the various options available for install (standalone, imaging, network installs, etc).
- AutoCAD 2011 Update 1.1
- Makes a few general fixes, also updates the CER
- AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Layer Manager Hotfix
- You don't need this if you've installed update 1.1, above. Resolves Layer Manager instability experienced during certain tasks.
- Certified Hardware XML Database Update
- Hardware certification database (driver info).
- SAMReport-lite for Windows 7
- Allows installation of SAMReport on Windows 7
- Autodesk InfoCenter Hot Fix
- From site: "searches in InfoCenter may encounter not getting any search results when searching for double-byte characters (Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Korean)."
- AutoCAD 2011 CHM-Based Help
- There are performance issues with the online Help files, so you can download this to keep locally.
- Asian Character Command Line Input Hotfix For AutoCAD 2011
- Liveupdate HotFix for French/Italian/Spanish AutoCAD 2011 64-bit versions
- PublishToWeb HotFix for French/Italian/Spanish AutoCAD 2011 64-bit versions
- Autodesk Materials Library 2011 Update 1
- From site: "This update resolves an issue with some of the default materials in the Autodesk Materials Library not being usable in certain non-English products."