2006-06-29

Happy Independance Day

Alright, heading out for an extra-long weekend. I'm looking forward to good times with some great friends in sunny California (God, do I miss mountains!).

I'll be getting 'reconnected' at home soon, so hopefully I can remedy being so neglectful of my postings here.

I wish you Americans a happy 4th celebration, and I wish you in the rest of the world a lovely time as well.

Happy CADding and don't forget there is a meeting of the Gateway AUG tonight at Hagerman's facility, so if you're in the area, don't forget to drop by for some good food and great presentations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friends in Calgary congratulate the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Michael Perry (or is it Mr and Mistress of the Dorkness???). May all your problems be "little ones"!!!

YAHOO!!!

Mistress of the Dorkness said...

~laughing~ Thank you family of the great white north.

I suppose marrying me will make him the 'master' of the dorkness, but, i'm not sure I like the sound of that. ;)